RetireCare Personal Wealth Management offers a wide array of services to our clients. We work closely with you to identify your When you engage RetireCare Personal Wealth Management, we promise to:
- Put your interests first at all times;
Manage your financial affairs with prudence, a long-term perspective, and the goal of providing outcomes that are consistently better than those of competitors;
Adhere to the highest standard of ethical behaviour and fiduciary responsibility;
Strive to be the best provider of quality financial advice and investment services by offering excellent performance and service, while keeping costs as low as possible;
Communicate candidly with you about potential risks and costs, as well as potential rewards;
Maintain highly effective controls to protect your asset and confidential information;
Employ talented, diligent and diverse people who are driven by an incurable desire to produce phenomenal client results;
Adapt, evolve and continuously improve, because you should expect excellence in all that we do;
Our Investment Philosophy
It is said that successful financial planning businesses base their operations on a core investment philosophy, and RetireCare Personal Wealth Management is no different.
Although we offer a range of client strategies, it is fair to say that common themes run through the investment advice we provide to our clients.
Indeed these tenets have been a part of RetireCare Personal Wealth Management since our inception and they are very much embedded in our culture.
RetireCare Personal Wealth Management believes:
- Investing is for meeting long term goals; savings are for meeting short term goals;
- Diversification is the key for not only does this build consistency but it also reduces potential risk;
- Strategic asset allocation is the foundation stone upon which a portfolio is built, while active management and tactical considerations enable you to benefit from prevailing themes;
- Minimising cost is vital for long term investment success;
- Knowledge is power. Letâ€™s not forget that you are the controller of your destiny and we in turn are the navigator who proactively guides you through what is a financial maze.
- Whilst risk is undesirable it is also unavoidable. The key is to strike the right balance with educated thought, qualified guidance and an appropriate timeframe;
- Market timing and performance chasing is definitely fun but equally dangerous